Today Artwork comprises of the latest painting titled “Pandora” by Steve De La Mare.
Steve De La Mare is a British artist, theater designer and teacher. He was born on the Channel Island of Guernsey situated between Britain and France. De La Mare begun by receiving training in set, costume and lighting designer but later moved on to being a residential artist with a commercial art gallery. Later, De La Mare juxtaposed his theater and art education together and started creating themes for the amusement parks and public spaces spread all across UK.
De La Mare’s work in corporate murals/designs category includes the following:
– ALTON TOWERS HOTEL; Secret Garden Restaurant, the Swimming Pool and Changing Rooms, The Chocolate Room, The Princess Suite, The Coca-cola Fizzy Drinks Room & The Arabian Nights Suite:
– ALTON TOWERS THEME PARK; Merry England, Courtyard Tavern, Friar Tuck’s & Hex.
– CHESSINGTON WORLD OF ADVENTURES; Pepsico Market Restaurant and Action Man
– THORPE PARK; Pirates 4D, Jungle tour, & Colossus
– HASBRO K’NEX; Exhibitions in The Science Museum, London, Manchester
– NEW BUTLINS, Minehead, Skegness & Bognor Regis.
– WARWICK CASTLE; Kodak area & areas of the Undercroft.
– Exhibitions for; IDEAL HOMES Earls Court, BBC HOMES NEC, GARDENER’S LIVE NEC.
– MADAME TUSSAUD’S; The Greenroom , the Backstage entrance, Silhouette corridor of the Stars main Entrance, The Rest-rooms, Escape corridor , the Chamber of Horrors.
De La Mare is also recognized as “UK’s Leading Corporate Muralist”. Apart from Murals, Theatricals, Design and Teaching he had also exhibited Dance Paintings created by him at SW France and Mermaid Paintings, Florida.
De La Mare’s works have featured in many books with Ballistic Publishing’s Expose 10 being the latest in this list. De La Mare is currently placed as the Head of Drama and Performing Arts in a college in Isle of Wight.