Santa Claus is back this year on his sled. However the tallest floating Christmas tree or biggest Santa Claus from across the world is where the attention shall be focused in this post. It should however be kept in mind that at a time when the world is facing the environment problem, measures shall be taken on how to minimize the power consumption during this period also. Every unit of energy saved results in putting a cap on wasteful carbon emissions.
– This first huge Christmas decoration is from the town of Melksham, England. Alex Goodhind, an electrician took 1 month to put up 100000 bulbs in this space to dress up the place for Christmas.
– This next Christmas decoration is the largest floating Christmas tree created by Brazilian Insurance firm Bradesco Seguro in Rodrigo de Freitas lagoon, Rio de Janeiro.
– Below is the 24 meter tall Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center, New York with a Swarovski star on it. This picture is rare as no one is present here in front of the tree trying to take pictures in their Smartphone.
– The Christmas theme is most evident in Saint Niklaus town of Western Switzerland. Here you can see the Santa Claus made of the 350 year old and 36.5 meter tall church clock tower.
– This year the sixteenth century built Council Building was used as a backdrop for 3D video Christmas projections in Spanish city Seville.
– This next picture is from the annual event of “Bright Lights Stanley Park” in Stanley Park, Vancouver, Canada decorated with 1 million plus lights. The event will carry on till January 1.
– This next tree is a 36 meter tall fir tree put on display in the old town of Skeppsbro quay in Stockholm, Sweden.
– The Akasaka Grand Prince Hotel, Tokyo had displayed a 100 meter tall pixilated Christmas tree on the hotel’s exterior.