Mercedes Benz E-class 2014 is announced recently after being the sold in its present version for the last four years. The E-Class is appreciated by people in different corners of the world like Chinese Businessmen, Cab Drivers in Turkey, Eurocrats in EU and middle class all over the world.
The attributes present in the Mercedes Benz E-class that got it all these accolades globally are practicality, technology, comfort, sporty looks and styling that adds to the levels of sophistication offered by this great machine.
In case of the exteriors though it’s a break away from past whereas in terms of the technology embedded in this car crafted with perseverance to perfection its quite futuristic. Since the market category in which the Mercedes Benz E-class falls is really sensitive category and if any changes are to be introduced they must be done so with utmost care.
The earlier two headlights have now been combined under one lens whereas the front grille now boast of some sharp contours in the standard Luxury version. Full-LED always-on running have been added to this Mercedes Benz E-class also.
The prices of this car will be announced during the Detroit Motor Show 2013 where AMG E63 will also be unveiled.
Following is the detailed classification of the Mercedes Benz E-class models that will go on sale in 2013:
- E250 BlueTEC: 2.1-liter 4-cylinder turbodiesel delivering 190 hp
- E350 Sedan: direct-injection 3.5-liter V6 producing 302 hp
- E350 4MATIC Wagon: direct-injection 3.5-liter V6 with 302 hp
- E400 HYBRID Sedan: electric motor and direct-injection 3.5-liter V6 delivers 27 hp + 302 hp
- E550 4MATIC Sport Sedan: turbocharged direct-injection 5.5-liter V8 with 402 hp.