– Univision signs pact with BounceTV and plans to introduce services in seven markets including San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Denver, Sacramento, Raleigh, N.C., and Tampa.
– Following this deal Bounce TV’s penetration in US market will increase to 68% of US homes and now the presence of Bounce TV will reach 24 of 25 top markets out there.
– Univision Television Group holds ownership rights of 62 station in US Hispanic regions and Puerto Rico.
– Financial details of the deal haven’t been disclosed.
– Jeffery Wolf, Executive VP, Distribution of Bounce TV said, “This unique agreement brings together the leading over-the-air broadcaster targeting the Hispanic viewer and the only over-the-air network targeting African-Americans,”
Source: Chicago Tribune