– Mobile Device for checking out on home alone dogs is created by UNSW students
– Angela Lam, 23-year-old student of Industrial Design at University of New South Wales (UNSW) is the designer of the Mobile app.
– The idea to create the device occurred to Angela Lam when she felt anxious at leaving her dog (Dopey) alone at home
– This device has been made capable of control through a mobile app.
– This device also allows users to talk to their dogs through a loudspeaker. Also a ball with an internal mechanism could be rolled across the house so that the dog could be entertained