- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has recalled 11000 CBR-250R in India according to the report of Press Trust of India.
- HMSI is fully owned subsidiary of the Honda Motor Co. based in Japan.
- The reason responsible for recall is faulty brake system of the bikes manufactured from March 2011 to September 2012.
- This is the first time in India that any two wheeler manufacturer recalled its vehicles in India for voluntary replacement of faulty parts.
- Another major recall from Honda took place in October when Honda USA recalled 268000 CR-V sports utility vehicles in USA. The problem faced by CR-V was that there was a risk in power window switches of catching fire in case of water spill over them.